Friday 18 November 2011

FLUX Entertainment album launch by Erica Ogbor


Flux entertainment, an upcoming record label with three upcoming artists - Locus, D duch, and Asode organised a get together party for their friends and fans at Bar continental in Ikeja Lagos.

About 50 young Nigerians were in attendance, the event which was scheduled to start at 10pm did not commence until about 2:55am. 

According to Tunde Flux, Flux entertainment's Chief Executive Officer the get together was an avenue for the labels's artists meet their fans and  celebrate the new record label.

Tunde Fux said that the labels' goal is to go grass root, scout new artists and make them famous (only time will tell, right guys?)

Temitope a student of Moshoud Abiola Polytechnic  said "I came all the way from school to this place but to be frank I don’t know what’s going on here. I just heard about the launch of the record label and my friends told me that it was fun, so they invited me and am just here to have fun" when asked about her wishes for the upcoming artists this was her response “I don’t know any of them so I actually do not know what to wish them any way more grace to their elbows ’’

The event however ended at about 4:20am as guests retired to their abodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment